Saturday, August 7, 2010

E.T.W.- I Want You Back in My Life

E.T.W.'s "I Want You Back in My Life" is on the first hiphop album I've ever owned.

I remember hearing the song "End Time Warriors" on KSBJ's Lightforce and my mouth dropped. I wasn't really familiar with hiphop and I was only 8....but I fell in love. This music spoke to me unlike any other music I had heard before.


E.T.W.- I Want You Back in My Life by djmilhouse

It's crazy to look back and see how God put hiphop culture in my life at an early age when I wasn't even in the innercity. I grew up in the suburbs most of my life and by listening to hiphop...you look like a wannabe. It's crazy because if I didn't have this background or this love for the culture, I would not be able to connect with the people I work with on a daily basis.

"I Want You Back in My Life" is an original hiphop worship track. You can worship through hiphop??? Yes. Listen to the prayer of this song and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment