Saturday, August 7, 2010

Street Fighter II-Enya-Hiphop




Lojique-Broken ft. Enya by djmilhouse
There's only one place where you'll hear the crazy, but "works-so-well," combination of Street Fighter II, Enya, and hiphop. This song is ridiculous....bananas....make-me-go-loco!

Nickels is the mastermind/producer/dj that created the backdrop and PageOne and Othello drop very heartfelt lyrics on top of it. "Broken" is a classic from 2001 and continues to challenge me and encourage me in my walk with the Lord.

This is a track you want to chill and meditate on. These guys from the Northwest brought it on this song.

Nickels is one of the most underated producers and dj's in HHH. He creates art. His heart bleeds on this track and the scratches are right on cue.

My favorite line:

"I'd rather eat a steak dinner

laced with paint thinner

it's a sickness,

than to bear false witness and backbite..."

http://www.myspace.com/lojique

http://apps.facebook.com/ilike/artist/Lojique

No comments:

Post a Comment